Monday, December 31

Bye-bye 2007 and welcome 2008

I'm not sure if I'll have the time to blog later so might as well greet you all a
Happy New Year!
Career life in 2007 was a whirlwind. Admitedly I am still confused. I am taking another risk and I am not saying that this is the right nor the wrong move. I just hope that it'll be more stable this time.
Health-wise, I can be called "batang sipon-in" of the year. I also had an emergency room experience -- that was bad! I also experienced flu and you know why? Because I had no regular exercise.
I look forward to a better and brighter 2008.

3 Comments:

At 12:55 AM, Blogger Rabbit said...

This is the year we become fit again!

 
At 1:51 PM, Blogger donna_chocnut said...

Happy New Year Rena girl! Twas great seeing you Dec 19, thanks for coming to Podium =) Yep, da good luck sa ating lahat with work and exercise. Kelangan talaga ng matinding political will to beat "Fatness First".

 
At 11:13 AM, Blogger The Mermaid said...

And today is the day I shall start my fitness regimen.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home