Wednesday, December 31

Christmas Escapades

This is so far the BUSIEST holiday season i ever had. Get-together with friends, former co-workers, classmates and not to mention parties in the office and coffee nights with 'special people' and new friends For the past three weeks, I've been sleeping at the average around 3am. Oh yes, at my age I can still do this :-) Good thing Dec 25 - Jan 2 was declared a holiday...yahooo!!!!!! The more that I have reason to stay up late and just wake up noon time the following day.
The sad part is that I never had the chance to exercise 3x a week :-( I guess I gained 5 lbs due to gluttony!!!! Sharing with you some of the pics, not complete though as there were times I didn't have my cam with me.

@ Zuni with my former co-workers who turned out to be my very good friends (through thick & thin!!!)

Chocolate Decadence @ Zuni ...yummy though not their best seller

@Italiannis Megamall with kiddielets (office buddies, NFF)
Spinach & Artichoke Formaggio -- Italiannis' best-seller

with MBA friends @ Kitchen Greenbelt 3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home