Tuesday, July 15

I miss you...

10 years ago, my life was so simple. 8 hours spent in the office with 70:30 ratio in terms of work and pleasure time (chika with officemates, extended lunch breaks, window shopping, reading newspapers in the library). After which, I head home straight or if budget permits, go to the mall and watch a movie or eat out with friends. Very simple. Then I got bored with that life and decided to pursue further studies. That's when the complication started -- juggling work and school was really difficult. Then a year after, I got used to the schedule. I got bored again. I resigned from work and joined a new company. Wow, it's not getting even more complicated -- new work, new environment, new people, new responsibilities and most of all new schedule. Life has never been boring ever since. In fact it became more challenging and let me say this again, more complicated (ergo: more responsibilities). Managing my use of time was a competency developed. Yet, I am still not proficient at it. Tsktsk
I just want to say that I miss those times when life was just so simple. I miss those times when all I had to think of was, "what will I do after office?" or "what will I do this weekend?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home